Every September, Rustan’s Beauty Addict members have this big event perfect for those who love skincare, makeup, fragrance and everything in between.
I’m usually unavailable because September is a busy month for our family. This time around, because it’s done online, I have the privilege to finally attend.
Last September 3, during the online event, Rustan’s offered tons of discounts and promos from certain beauty brands. Of course I made sure I won’t miss out!
A day before the event, I pre-ordered all the products I need and even asked for some samples.
I ordered everything through their personal shopper, Bonadee Triste. You may contact her at 09178438137.
Everything is now fast and easy because of Bonadee. From knowing what products to purchase to the process of ordering the beauty products up to delivery — she made sure that everything will go smoothly
Personal shoppers are helpful because they know A LOT OF BRANDS — and through them you’ll have access to ALL the brands they have. They can assist you better in choosing the right products for your skin type, budget, needs, etc. Plus, no more payment issues and online shopping mishaps because your personal shopper can do the transaction for you — all you have to do is PAY! 🤗
Bonadee was nice enough to tell me that for 1 day only, there will be an additional 10% discount if I use my Metrobank credit card. Hurrah for further discounts! Because of that, I ordered more at Dior.
I enjoyed 10-25% off, thanks to the Rustan’s Beauty Addict + Metrobank Card promo. The items were delivered within an hour or 2 through Air21 as soon as I paid online. Free shipping nationwide, minimum of P2000.
The best part is you can even have the chance to win exciting prizes when you order at Rustan’s till October 31st.
View this post on Instagram
Hey, Beauty Addict! Enjoy exciting shopping treats from Rustan’s The Beauty Source! 🎉 Get a chance to win up to Php 100,000 exclusive beauty shopping spree!💄Shop from September 1-October 31 and get one raffle entry for every Php 2,500 purchase. Use any Metrobank card as payment and get two raffle entries! Get your beauty wishlists ready and shop at Rustan’s The Beauty Source or through Personal Shopper On Call! 🛍 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Per DTI Fair Trade Permit #FTEB-02662 S’2020
At about 4 PM, the event started. It was fun-filled, informational and engaging. They asked us questions and we answered LIVE through Facebook. At the end of the event, they chose winners with the best answers. I didn’t win but I definitely enjoyed answering the questions.
View this post on Instagram
3 hours to go before we go LIVE on Facebook! ⏰ Join us as we kick-off our first VIRTUAL Beauty Addict Event with a live discussion on beauty trends together with Tim Yap and our special guests. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ We’re doing a special raffle so don’t miss out! 🎉 Grand Prize Winner – Php 30,000 worth of Shopping Spree at Rustan’s The Beauty Source 🎉 2nd Prize Winner – Php 20,000 worth of beauty products 🎉 3rd Prize Winner – Php 10,000 worth of beauty products ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ See you later! 😍
At the moment, Rustan’s still offers exciting promos and discounts. Check out this post to know how to avail.
View this post on Instagram
The festivity doesn’t end here! 🙌🏻 Enjoy exciting weekly offers for the whole month of September on your favorite beauty brands. 😉 Spoil yourself with skincare staples. Shop from brands like Clarins, L’Occitane, Perricone MD, Murad, Mario Badescu, Shiseido, and many more until September 8!✨ Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-103497 Series of 2020
After the event, the Beauty Addict Portal was opened. By playing at least 5 games, you are entitled to receive a Beauty-In-A-Bag with P500 Rustan’s voucher.
View this post on Instagram
Our virtual doors are now open! 🎉 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Experience the future of beauty at the Rustan’s Beauty Addict Portal: 💄Discover 3 looks of the future at the Trends Capsule 🧩 Play exciting online games at the Game Room 📸 Take cute selfies at the Photo Room 🛍 Avail exclusive offers and shop away! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Visit https://bit.ly/RustansBeautyAddictFaceForward to enter. We’re giving away a special Beauty-in-a-Bag with a P500 Rustan’s voucher for the first 1,000 to complete at least 5 games! 🥳 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Shop online at Rustans.com or shop on call at bit.ly/RTBSShopOnCall 💖 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ #RustansBeautyAddictFaceForward #RustansBeautyAddict
The next day, my husband went to Rustan’s to redeem the lootbags and vouchers. We got gift bags and P500 voucher each. Bring a signed letter and ID / photo of your ID to authorize someone to get your items. It is so easy to redeem. Thanks to Bona, my personal shopper.
To use the P500 voucher, shop online or through their personal shopper. Minimum purchase is P5000 to avail. You can redeem the voucher until end of November and you have until end of September to redeem the lootbags.
Here is the review of the minis and samples I got. Note : I tried and applied them on my skin without using any product after. Just 1 product every other day to give you an honest and detailed review.
All prices and photos are from Bona, Rustan’s personal shopper.
It is the #1 exfoliator in Japan. An anti-aging skincare that brightens and smoothens the skin. What it does is it gently catches dead skin cells on the surface of the skin and removes them without using strong acids or causing pain. It helps skin metabolism function better.
How to Use : Gently massage in circular motion for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Do not rub too hard. The gel will turn into a milky white color, and beads of dead skin cells can be seen as they are lifted off the skin. Rinse well with water and then follow your regular skincare routine.
I am giving it a 9 out of 10 because I didnt really see a drastic change. In fact, I had new pimples after use. I’m half and half about this because I love how it thoroughly cleanse and smoothens my skin – it even cleared a part of my acne on the neck. I’m just not sure if the gel component caused me to have more acne because I’m allergic to it.
Oil-free gel moisturizer that instantly hydrates, plumps and lock-in moisture. Enriched with 5 vitamins, 5 minerals, and 5 peptides to minimize dryness and strengthen skin’s barrier. They have this technology that increases hydration retention for up to 5 days. Wow! 😮
It is an 8 out of 10 because again it is made up of gel = acne. It doesn’t feel that refreshing or hydrating. I like that it moisturizes my skin really well without making it feel sticky after application. It is so lightweight, my skin doesn’t feel anything on it. I don’t like it that much just because it gave me acne.
A restorative sleeping mask with saffron flowers that helps dry skin replenish its comfort overnight. How to use : If using as a sleeping mask, apply a thin layer of the mask to your face and neck once or twice a week instead of your daily skin care. Leave it on overnight. If using as an SOS treatment mask, apply a thick layer to your face and neck, then leave on for 10 minutes. Massage in excess.
It is a 7 out of 10 because though it moisturizes my skin, it gave me more acne than the others. 😩 Plus, it feels so heavy on the skin 😬 Ang mahal pa naman! 😪
This lotion is formulated with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Vitamin E to help maintain the skin’s youthful appearance, leaving the skin soft and silky. It helps increase the skin’s firmness and elasticity. It has Anti-Aging Peptide Complex that helps build collagen.
It is perfect for me because I love everything about it plus the fact that it is affordable and doesn’t have any harmful ingredients. It is not sticky though it has a thick texture. Scent is not overpowering and it never made my feet sweat. Moisture lasted for more than a day without making me feel uncomfortable.
Transform dull and dry hair to healthy and lustrous. It contains Sunflower Shine Lipid to make hair shiny and sunflower extracts to keep your hair and scalp healthy and nourished
For its price, it is an OK treatment. Just OK because it made my hair softer and my scalp cleaner BUT I didn’t see shiny or healthy-looking hair. It is better than other conditioners in the market. Yes I am comparing it to a conditioner because it looks and acts like a conditioner, not a treatment! Plus, it smells like one too! Its texture is not too thick to look like a hair mask/treatment. Compared to L’occitane hair mask, my hair is shinier and straighter.
EDT for men that is definitely a head-turner. I’d wear this if I’m a guy. I sprayed some on me and it lasted for 6 to 8 hours. It smells manly and sexy, just the right scent for a cool gentleman. Why 9/10? Simple. I prefer EDP. 😉
I love samples! I’m a sucker for them.. not because I’m cheap but because I am passionate — even for trying out new products. I am also loyal. Remember the Estee Lauder obsession? I cannot be obsessed with the brand without knowing ALL their products. With my obsession comes my thirst for knowledge and my hunger for samples.
But I swear.. if I like you.. I’ll definitely find you and BUY YOU! So thanks Rustan’s for the event, promos, games, lootbags and more chances of winning exciting prizes by just doing what we love to do –
S H O P P I N G!
All brands and products mentioned on this post are not sponsored. At the moment, I’m having a #MsInfoMemo giveaway so whoever follows my blog and comments on this post (within the Philippines ONLY) may win a Memo blazer and trousers + mini Mario Badescu toner. More details on my Facebook page and Instagram account. See you there!
- Enjoy Summer with ClarinsSummer is already here 👒👙 and it’s high time to take extra care of our skin. 💁 During weekdays, I dont put any makeup at all and it’s just a date with my skin care products from Clarins and my moisturizer from Laura Mercier. 👧
- Staccato in PhMy favorite shoe brand is finally here in the Philippines… now with their own store in MEGAMALL.
- New Favorite Restaurant : Lugang CafeOverall, we give this experience a 10/10. A perfect experience deserves a perfect rate.
- Happy in DolcelatteDolcelatte is a gourmet restaurant and bakeshop you can’t ignore. Their place is big and spacious with high ceilings. There are a lot of things going on in their menu so it’s up to you to choose. 😁
- New Stuff from NARSNars is definitely one of my favorite makeup brands now. But they have a downside as well.
- Where Do Broken Hearts Go?Note : If you never had a break-up, you may not appreciate the movie since you cant relate. But you can relate for a fact that you don’t want to experience a heart break AT ALL.
- Trust is a BIG WORD!Luke 16:10 : One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much. 😲
- PopularDon’t be a victim! Help those who are bullied. Stop bullying now!
- Superb Super BowlNevertheless, this experience will have a rating of 8/10. Good job Super Bowl! More of you in the months to come. 😉
- Yeah-Yeah MealBecause of this issue, everybody’s curious and would want to visit Balesin and order a “yaya meal” now.
- Mall of AsiaWe had a blast in MOA. We’ll definitely go back next time to see the sunset WITH EXTRA CLOTHES and MORE COURAGE to try their other rides. 😲
- I Wish Jesus Didn’t Say, “LOVE Your Enemies”We all know the popular verse Matthew 5:44 “I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.” We also know how hard it is to obey this instruction from God. I always answer this verse in this mentality : How? I’m not You Lord. LOVE your ENEMIES? Are you kidding me??? No wayyyy!!! 🙅 Can I just FORGIVE? But LOVE THEM? Nope! 🙈🙉🙊 (end of conversation)
- The Donut ManIn times we feel empty, let us remember our reason for living – GOD! Let us stop chasing the wind – it will always be meaningless. But let us start chasing God and start living a meaningful and overflowing life.
- Ogetsu Hime (with Ogie and Regine Alcasid)I’m so glad that Ogetsu is still the same restaurant we visited and even more. Aside from meeting celebrities here once in awhile, nothing beats eating great food with the best company on earth —- your family!
- SM AuraIt is a perfect place to do all the things you want in a day — shop, eat, take photos, relax and have fun. A place perfect for bonding.
- Wife : Why do I have to submit to my husband?My question now is : How far would you go to save your marriage? Love doesn’t move in mysterious ways. As long as God is in the center of everything in your relationship, love is possible.
- Villa Del ConteWe came from Michael Kors when we saw Villa Del Conte right across the shop. The server was giving out free samples and my husband took one and we also tried one and another one and another one… 😆 So at first we tried their chocolate with nuts. My husband loved it but I have to pass because of my allergies. Then we tried this fruit flavored chocolates… Wow! This is so creamy and super tasty. It has a unique taste of fruits with a right amount of sweetness. They have BANANA (my favorite), blueberry, watermelon, orange, mint and many …
- Unboxing NarsI remember buying Nars products last February 14 as a Valentine’s gift from my husband. If you don’t know yet — I am a spoiled wife. 😁
- Hibernate in DolcelatteWe stayed there for hours and we can say that after eating in Dolcelatte, we definitely hibernated. 😪 This time we get to see and experience Dolcelatte at its finest. The cold temperature inside their cafe changed our whole experience.
- ClarksI was choosing between 2 shoes but I ended up buying both. Well, what my husband wants, he gets and what he thinks I like, he gives. 😚 Side Note : I love you ga!
- 24-Hour Holter MonitoringAt the end of the day, we need to take care of our hearts. If you feel like there’s something wrong with your heart, go and see a cardio now! Take care of yourself so you can take care of other people. 💞
- Kimono KenKimono Ken is a perfect place to eat Japanese food at an affordable price. It is important for a person like me to see a decent restaurant near aa hospital. For more branches, please like their Facebook fan page : Kimono Ken.
- City of DreamsI’m happy that we have City of Dreams in our country. But I hope that we don’t forget the fact that women should be respected. It doesn’t mean that it is already the norm in other countries, we should follow it. If we want to be respected as a woman, we should show respect to our own body as well. City of Dreams is a place where men’s eyes will sin and women will be the instrument for them to sin. 😥
- Celebrating Mother’s Day in DolcelatteIf you didn’t avail this treat, boooooo! 😂 This is the best deal we’ve seen for MOTHER’S DAY so far. For every 2 orders of main dishes, 1 mom will have a free dish : either set 1 or 2.
- Pringles Party SpeakersTo those who are having problems in getting their Pringles Party Speakers, please do what we did and file a report now. If you have any other problems that are related in trade and industry, please don’t hesitate to call DTI. They are like a big call center now and they are very prompt in replying and addressing our concerns. I hope that our government will continue to do things right.
- Nine West PhilippinesI never had a problem in getting a new stock of shoes in Staccato or Clarks. I only had it in Nine West, a branded store with a poor customer service. Bottomline, I’m still glad to have the perfect shoes that my husband gave me. 😘 Thank you hubby!
- T’s Bday Party in Tony Romas. Ft. The Ribvolution CardFor more details about the card or if you have plans to have a special event in Tony Roma’s, please look for Ms Marian : 7571925. Their Facebook page have a lot of things in store for you. 👍 Tony Roma’s for more updates.
- OOTD : Lady in RedAfter wearing a red dress, I can now finally say that every lady should have a red dress in her wardrobe and start painting the town red. 💄👠❤💋
- Meeting in Tuan TuanPeople who love to eat together are always the best people to have a relationship with. Nothing beats the experience of spending time with each other by eating together in a special place like this. We didn’t just found a Chinese Brasserie to hang out to but we also met new friends to keep for a long time.
- My Annoying Friend on FacebookReality check now. 😊 Check your heart 💞 for it may be the reason why you have an annoying friend after all… because maybe.. just maybe.. YOU are NOT annoyed to your friend at all.. but you are actually annoyed to YOURSELF.
- Authentic FriendshipDo you want to be in a group of friends that will bring you closer to God? Like 700 Club and Victory’s Facebook page and send them a message so they can help you how to have a deeper relationship with God through a local church.
- True LoveHappy 10th wedding anniversary to my one and only! I love you so much. I can’t wait to grow old with you and have more years together. Thank you for loving me as I am and always spoiling me as much as you can. 😚
- OOTD : 10thOverall, the look became perfect because I’m with the perfect man I want to be with for the rest of my life.
- Note to ParentsAt home, appreciation and acceptance must be initiated by the parents. It must never be hard for us parents to say “I love you,” “I’m proud of you,” and “You did a great job.” when in fact it is usually easier for us to say “Bad!” “I hate you.” and “That’s wrong.” 😨 1 Timothy 3:4 He must be one who manages his own household well, keeping his children under control with all dignity Parents, children will accept our criticism and correction when they know that we did it out of love and respect to them; but when they feel that …
- Royalty in Crown Towers ManilaFrom rooms to the amenities to their facilities, Crown Towers show excellence and royalty in everything. For more inquiries and concerns, call : Crown Towers Manila Asean Avenue Corner Roxas Boulevard Entertainment City, Paranaque 1701 Manila, Philippines Tel : 632-800-80-80
- OOTD : Black DiamondsThis dress comes from Karimadon, one of the brands I love before falling in love with Plains and Prints completely. I love its ability to make someone thinner and create an illusion that anybody would adore. Everybody loves a black dress in their closet but now, you can start looking for a black diamond printed dress that can give you more curves and edges.
- Celebrate in Crown Towers ManilaIf you are celebrating any event, Crown Towers is the perfect place for you to go to. I assure you that their staff, amenities and facilities will make you escape from life’s reality. 😌
- Lobe Wonder (Earring Support Patches)It’s perfect for women who loves to wear big earrings or allergic whenever they wear something fancy. I bought this from a hardware in Shangrila for a discounted price so hurry and get yours while they still have it for a lower price. It’s regular price is Php 410 per pack.
- OOTD : Van GoghThe song is very sad and it is actually suicidal but I love how it gives us the lesson of knowing what to value more. They say that though Van Gogh loved his painting so much, his paintings didn’t love him back. He committed suicide and because of that, he didn’t live to see the success of his paintings. He was overwhelmed by his dreams and sadness that he actually forgot his main reason for living. Let us value life and always remember what matters most : Live for God’s glory.
- A Taste of GladeWhen our body says, “Rest!” You have to listen and follow. In then end, you will be rewarded.
- Sweet ZaoZao is perfect to those who don’t want salty food. If you’re looking for something new to try, eating in Zao won’t be a gamble. I’m happy that the first Vietnamese food we tried is from Zao. At least now I know how Vietnamese cuisine should taste like.
- Pictorial in Tuan TuanTuan Tuan means to unite and put together. Their main objective is to put different Chinese comfort food together in one restaurant but I believe that it also meast uniting familes, friends and colleagues together in one place to have fun and bond by eating and taking photos together.
- Cross TrainingKeep up the good work. Don’t lose heart! Don’t be lax!
- Thank God It’s Monday!Now if we will think that God was able to make an excellent job in His creation because He is God; then let’s see Jesus’ life. He became like us so He can give His life for you and me. He was able to FINISH THE TASK that God the Father gave Him because He is not a mediocre God who settles for anything less. Because of what He finished on the cross, we are now saved.
- Plains & Prints Prestige Partnership CardTo those who are asking why I love Plains & Prints. It’s simple. They have everything I wanted and even more. Their clothes are perfect for my kind of lifestyle, body type and personality. What are you waiting for? Run to your favorite Plains & Prints store now!
- OOTD : AnnabelleThis look is not dedicated for Annabelle nor did I copy her look. 😅 First of all, I’ve never watched Conjuring… Ever! But I’ve seen tons of photos over the net about this scary doll named Annabelle.
- OOTD : Golden Brown Ft Plains & Prints’ Pre-Fall CollectionWow! An anniversary collection indeed! If you can’t wait to grab their clothes from this collection, hurry and visit Plains & Prints Glorietta on July 24-26 or wait for the actual releases of each clothes per week.
- Clarins Skin Care and SpaWhat are you waiting for? Get your Clarins Skin Care products in the following Rustan’s branches NOW!
- Laura Mercier ProductsI’m not a professional make-up artist so don’t be too personal on me and get offended with this review. This is just my personal observation about Laura Mercier’s products and in comparison with the other brands I used. How about you? What is your favorite Laura Mercier item?
- K-Palette Eyebrow Liner Ft Yami and Geng ParungaoUp until now, I’m still thankful for Ate Geng and Yami for introducing me to K-Palette and for taking care of my eyebrows very well. I constantly email Yami and ask for her help about my eyebrows. My eyebrows won’t be the same without Yami and K-Palette. 😅
- OOTD : Barbie PinkThis look is created to be reminded about Barbie and why we are not supposed to be exactly like her. Let’s continue to enjoy individuality and stay unique!
- Have Rest and God will do the RestThe truth is, we work harder because of many reasons. Some work to please other people, some work to gain more (money, popularity, material things, women, comfort), and others just want to be busy because they don’t want to be idle. Resting means trusting in God’s ability to take care of you. When we COMPLETELY trust Him in ALL aspects of our lives, everything else follows.
- Perfect RedeemerDid you join me in prayer? If you did, please like 700 Club’s Facebook page by clicking here. They will help you be connected to God and in the right church where you can grow and know more about Him.
- Abe AddictionEating in Abe is something that you should’ve done by now. If not, tsk tsk tsk. Then you’ve been missing a lot. 😋
- OOTD : Real MeNow if you’re the type of person who judges another person based on his looks, stop it. You may not like it when we also base your attitude depending on how you look. 😝
- OOTD : Natalie Holter/Biker Vest (2016)Actually, the wires’ tapes can still be seen on the upper part of my chest. People were looking at them and asking me what happened. That’s something I can’t control anymore. But looking fashionable even in the midst of having a heart test, that is something! Thanks to Plains & Prints for coming up with this design. I hope they’d come up with more clothes that are holter-friendly. Visit http://www.plainsandprints.com to see more. Until next holter monitoring test!
- OOTD : Blue WhaleMy makeup is just light because I feel very lazy already. My blouse is a bit loose but my skirt is tight on the waist line so overall, it’s still very comfortable.
- OOTD : Jaipur Ft City of Dreams ManilaThis Jaipur sleeveless dress is a part of Plain & Prints’ Pre-Fall Collection. They used Mark Nicdao’s photos that will bring you to India. The photos will make you appreciate the beauty of this country. I’m amazed on all his photos and how Plains & Prints created a unique design that will be perfect to showcase the beautiful photos that Mark Nicdao have.
- My Painless Surgery for my 2 Impacted TeethFind a good surgeon. Do not look for the cheapest one. Find someone you can trust and you’re comfortable to be with for the next 2-3 hours of your day. Better yet, find Dr Ong, someone who can do it pain-free!
- OOTD : Blue/Black DiamondsLet us all be reminded that though makeup is a way to hide flaws and feelings, our true personality and beauty should always shine and stand out so everyone can see the beauty we have within.
- Dental City Privilege CardPlease prioritize your health over everything else. Though we brush regularly, our teeth can still have a problem once we have an impacted tooth and for that, we’ll definitely need a dentist. Have a prophylaxis at least 2x a year and choose the best dental clinic that you can trust.
- Melissa Ultragirl CinderellaButterfly means metamorphosis for me. It is indeed a big change to wear something like this; but it didn’t become hard for me because this flat shoes is stylish and elegant. Perfect for the modern Cinderella we have today.
- 20 Things I Learned from “Inside Out”Stay happy. Be sad. Get mad. Be disgusted. Be afraid… but first and foremost — LET JESUS BE THE FIRST VOICE YOU HEAR AND LISTEN TO.. AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL FOLLOW!
- Sambo Kojin Megamall Experience (Revised 2016)For this experience, we’ll give a perfect rate of 10! We paid a good price for the best food, ambiance, and service. Yes there’s no service charge; but they gave an exquisite customer service. Everything is perfect! 👍 Thankful to Sambo Kojin Megamall for giving us a good experience and I’m hoping for more happy moments in the future. Keep it up!
- OOTD : Nelwyn Ft MAC Giambattista Valli TatsThe hardest thing in fashion is not to be known for a logo, but to be known for a silhouette.
- Areum Skin Care from Rustan’sHurry and go to Rustan’s Makati now! Ask for Areum and grab the chance to have a free skin consultation. You won’t regret it! 👍 This is the perfect time to visit Rustan’s and use their “Passport to Fashion.” It contains a lot of discounts and promos from their prestigious brands and hotels. A great way to shop and save at the same time. Rustan’s gave us THE passport to shop and save with STYLE. 😉
- Clarins Skin Care & Make-Up Productsy now, you may understand why I love Clarins so much! Not just for their effective skin care products, but also for their great make-up products. Clarins got my heart! 💖 I just hope that one day, they will start selling makeups here in the Philippines.
- UCC Clockwork ExperienceFor this experience, I’ll give a rate of 6/10. Aside from the drinks we don’t like and the bad customer service we had, we also don’t like how crowded the place is. The tables and chairs are too close from one another. Also, their chairs aren’t comfortable and the tables are not sturdy. The place is clean and other servers know how to give good customer service. It’s just that a first experience usually need a great impression for us to love the restaurant. For now, we hope that the next time we swing at UCC, the experience would be better.
- OOTD : Bhie Ft Korea’s VDL Expert Color Lip CubeMy outfit on this post came from last year’s collection by Plains & Prints. Remember when you called your girl/boyfriend “bhe?” Well, my OOTD is not about that. 😅 Or I’m hoping that it’s really not about that. 😂 Well, Bhie is the name of this dress. Plains & Prints is the one who came up with the name so don’t haunt me for questions.
- Coca Restaurant PhilippinesFor this experience, we will definitely give them a rate of 10/10. I raved a lot already. Coca deserves a perfect star. Great job! I can’t wait to try more dishes and have more memorable experiences with you. More power!
- OOTD : BeijingAccording to Tripadvisor.com, there are over 700 sights and landmarks in Beijing. That is probably the reason why Plains & Prints named this dress after this place. A perfect place to visit during holidays. Most probably a perfect dress to wear when in Beijing. 😚
- OOTD : WarnerPlains & Prints Warner dress is one of my favorite dresses from the Pink Persuasion collection. It is one of the reasons why they had my heart from the beginning. I hope that Plains & Prints would always give us reasons to love their clothes. No persuasion needed.
- “Shake it Off” in DolcelatteFor this experience, we’ll give them a 10/10 because of the new and organized menu, dishes and desserts they have. The new dishes and desserts are great choices to be included in the menu. I’m so excited to try the other desserts and dishes next time. You should try them too.
- Areum Serum and TonerI am so happy to have the opportunity to try almost all the Areum products from Rustan’s. They are uniquely done and also good in Asian skin. Not just for Koreans; but also for the Filipinos! 😉 Visit Rustan’s website and see their complete Areum products here.
- New Desserts in Tony Roma’sFor this experience, we will give them a 9/10. We always have the best days of our life whenever we visit Tony Roma’s — it’s just that lately, we had some issues in our take-out orders. I hope this issue has been addressed already and it won’t happen again. Until next time Tony Roma’s!
- MRI ExperienceMRI stands for Magnetic Resonance Imaging, which is a very safe, noninvasive medical imaging procedure that has been performed millions of times to date. MRI is different from X-ray, computerized tomography (CT), and positron emissions tomography (PET) because it does not use ionizing radiation to take pictures of the body. Instead, MRI uses a strong magnetic field and radio frequencies (RF), similar to the radio frequencies used by your cordless/cell phone, car radio and garage door opener. The images from MRI scans are much more detailed than what can be obtained from traditional X-rays or CT scans.
- OOTD : NaomiMy “Naomi” look may be pleasant on the outside; but this name reminded me to look even more pleasant on the inside. It doesn’t matter if you smile a lot — when your thoughts are full of jealousy and hatred. It doesn’t matter if you wear branded clothes and shoes — if you don’t know how to give and share. It doesn’ matter if you please a lot of people — when you don’t please God! Please God above all. Be pleasant on the outside but most especially on the inside.
- OOTD : Flossie Ft MAC Oh, Darling!This is the beauty of the highlighter – it highlights what needs to be seen and it gives us a glow that we should’ve had a long time ago.
- Perricone ObsessionI think I’ll bid adieu to Clarins for the meantime. I’m now aiming to have a clearer skin and a more natural look which became possible because of Perricone. For once I actually had hope to go out of the house without makeup on. 😅 My skin looked expensive again. 💁 Watch out for my review on Perricone No Foundation Foundation and their makeup products SOON. 😊
- OOTD : Amber Ft Chanel and Estee Lauder ReviewWith God’s help, prayer, our families and friends plus determination — we can be free from all our “amber” in life. The question is — are we willing to break the “beautiful” amber so we can be free and have peace?
- Lorenzo’s WayTheir menu (7/10) is not limited. They have a variety of unique and common Filipino dishes to offer. Their desserts look promising too! A restaurant that serves Filipino specialties with a twist.
- My Affair with Tony Roma’s Potato SkinsHow about you? Who do you want to share Tony Roma’s potato skins with? Choose wisely. An affair should always be worth risking for. 😚
- 3rd Giveaway : Starbucks 2016 PlannerFor now, only those who reside in the Philippines can join this promo. Claiming of the prize will be through meetup or delivery. Join now!
- Orogold Skin and Nail CareI love Orogold because it gives me a relaxing experience whenever I use their products. It made me understand the value of having a glowing and beautiful skin. Remember! Our million dollar appearance starts beneath our skin.
- OOTD : Jasmine Ft Dior Forever FlawlessAre you interested to have a “new look” this holiday? Try Dior’s beautiful and unique eyeshadow colors that are exclusively offered for this season. Definitely a look to try and die for!
- The Fine LineGod richly provides for our enjoyment. Don’t be afraid to give because God still has more blessings for you. We will never lack anything if we follow what He’s telling us. We give because we are subscribed to a Provider who gives unlimited blessings.
- Ako si BrianKailangan ko iwan pansamantala ang aking pamilya.. Aantayin ko na lang ang aming muling pagsasama..
- Giveaway #4 : Starbucks by Moleskine 2016 Green PlannerGo to – https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=938860042865673&substory_index=0&id=197435777008107 to see the full details.
- OOTD : Iman Ft Nars All Day Luminous Weightless FoundationThis look is very memorable to me. Aside from the outrageous lesson it taught me, it gave me a new heart to love and a braver mind to accept the things that are hard to change. This will always be a reminder that yesterday, I was stronger. I need to go back to who I really am. I don’t know why they named this dress as Iman but I researched on its meaning and it says, “to believe and have faith.” Someday.. I believe that these things that are happening right now will make sense. I have faith that He who started a good work in me will be faithful to complete everything in His time.
- My Queen’s Lair Beauty Salon ExperienceMy bangs look great and my hair became softer. It is not the softest hair I had; but it is one of the best. Thanks for taking care of me Jules! Until next time!
- OOTD : PeacePeace cannot be bought. We can have all the money in the world and still won’t have peace in our hearts. Peace is freely given to those who want to accept God and have a personal relationship with Him. Let’s welcome Him in our hearts and open the door that He has been knocking for so long now. Merry Christmas everyone! May we have peace with God, peace in our hearts, and peace on earth! God bless you!
- OOTD : My Family’s Post-Christmas OOTDWe are family! Definitely not perfect! But we’ll try to be one of the happiest, most good-looking and God-fearing family there is. We are the A family! A family that will stick together through thick and thin. We have lost one member but we will always gain more from each other. Hope your family is doing the same thing! 😄
- We’re Back in Lugang Cafe Megamall!Guess who’s back in Lugang Cafe Megamall! Woohoo!!! We are! We love Lugang Cafe ever since we first visited them (see here). Who wouldn’t forget one of my very first posts as a food blogger. Also, who wouldn’t forget the day I said to the part-owner, “I hope my dad is like you.” We already ate here together with my own R family and now I’m glad that this time, I was able to bring my in-laws. Now I can say that our addiction for Lugang Cafe is already OFFICIAL!
- OOTD : Strawberry 🍓You might think.. hmmm.. strawberries.. now it’s time to wear something RED/PINK. Well if you look closely, there’s a hint of light blue at the bottom part of the dress. That color gave me a chance to mix ‘n match purple-blue-red! Excited? Me too!
- YumiThe food is good, the ambiance is great, the people are awesome. I don’t see any reason for us to not go back. Actually, because of this restaurant we have one more reason to go back to Century Mall. We are so happy that now we already have a go-to Japanese restaurant in Makati. Hurrah for Yumi!
- Bad Customer Service in UCC Cafe Resorts WorldGive the customers a reason to pay for that expensive, messy, and spoiled food you serve. A good customer service is a perfect way to cover up the restaurant’s unintentional mistakes. Without good customer service, the dish will only be marked as an overpriced food on the menu. If UCC won’t do something about this, then it’s just too easy to boycott this restaurant who doesn’t know the meaning of good customer service.
- OOTD : WilliamUsing Nars Trio Pink Eyeshadow and MAC’s Giambattista Valli lipstick, having a light and pinkish glow is possible. I love how creamy the lipstick is and the long lasting result once applied.
- OOTD : Cherry 🍒 Ft Dior, Estee Lauder & PerriconeI asked you earlier if you like cherries. I guess everyone does. In life, we all have happy and bad days. We just have to fight the blues away and put the cherries that need to be on top. Do not allow yourself to be a victim of the negative people around you. Have the courage to walk away from the pain and stress that other people bring. Like how this dress and makeup made me happy, may we always remember to see our “cherries” in life and say no to the “apple” that makes us sad. Have a great day everyone!!!
- Christian Dior Makeover ExperienceI love the Dior products I recently bought in Rustan’s. I purchased them basing on the makeover I had last week. On this post, I will give a review of the products I’ve tried and the experience I had from Dior Shangri-la team.
- MAC x Ellie Goulding CollectionWho doesn’t know Ellie Goulding? Her song became more popular because of the movie “Fifty Shades of Grey.” I remember running to Makeup For Ever counters to check their “Fifty Shades of Grey” makeup collection.. and now MAC came up with their own collection dedicated for Ellie Goulding. In contrary to Makeup For Ever’s “fierce” makeup collection, MAC x Ellie Goulding Collection is very light and best for those who want to have a “no makeup” makeup look.