Hi everyone! My outfit on this post came from last year’s collection by Plains & Prints. Remember when you called your girl/boyfriend “bhe?” Well, my OOTD is not about that. 😅 Or I’m hoping that it’s really not about that. 😂 Well, Bhie is the name of this dress. Plains & Prints is the one who came up with the name so don’t haunt me for questions.
Domestic Bliss is a Classic 50’s inspired look to the home of timeless staples in strong and saturated tropical tones such as green, yellow, orange and a touch of warm shades or peach and blush in a laid back style of blissful decorative prints.
This Bhie Maxi Dress came from Domestic Bliss collection. The best thing about this dress is the comfort it gives especially when it’s cold. I also love the different colors of this dress. It’s very refreshing to look at. Since this is a maxi dress, a high-heeled shoes is a must.. or else, expect a disaster. Actually, even with heels, I need to pull up my dress just so I wouldn’t trip on it. 😅
For this look, I used my light eyeshadows from MAC plus pigments then paired it with my new VDL Expert Color Lip Cube in Balm Shell from Korea. A gift from my Korean Bestfriend-Since-Highschool. Thanks P! 😊
- it has a square bullet that allows us to apply the lipstick easily
- it has a floral perfume scent
- it moisturizes my lips faster than any other lipstick
- it doesn’t transfer
- it is glossy but non-sticky
- with SPF10. Only few lipsticks have SPF10
- it is lightweight
- the packaging looks classy and expensive
- contrary to what other users claim, it can only last for a maximum of 2-3 hours
- users with thin lips might need a lip brush since the square bullet lipstick might be harder for them to use. It also make lips look thinner than the usual
- the perfume scent may cause allergies to those who are sensitive to perfumes
- it doesn’t give an even color
- it doesn’t show any difference when combined to a matte lipstick
- it bleeds
Though I may be biased since I’m a matte lipstick fan, I’ll give this lipstick an 8/10 because of its “extra” qualities. This lipstick is best for younger ladies. I think my friend P gave this to me because he still thinks I’m 12. 😅 Overall, it’s the thought and effort that counts. Thanks again P! Sa uulitin.. 😄
I’m not 12 anymore but my accessories are so cute that I already feel young. 😉 Check out my earrings from Plains & Prints. Funky!!! Yep! They sell cute accessories, fashionable bags and belts too! Visit their Facebook page for more updates : click here.
That’s it for now. Have fun friends! Have a great weekend!