They have main dishes, pizza, pasta, pastries, coffee, and all kinds of desserts you can think of. Their ambiance is welcoming and their chairs would make you want to stay longer and their servers are also nice. When we came to the restaurant, main dishes and drinks weren’t available anymore (it’s almost closing time), so we only have desserts to order. 😯
To our surprise, breads and pastries are 50% off; croughnuts are buy1-get1 FREE. I witnessed how the other customer took ALL the pastries home. Wow! Some are really good at this. 😂 I’m assuming that discounts happen an hour before the restaurant closes. So to our curiosity, my husband ordered croughnuts too. Though I didn’t like the fact that they didn’t heat the croughnuts, my husband said it’s still delicious.
My toddler and I ate the black forest cheese cake which tastes extremely good. This is a must try since it’s not too sweet and the taste of cherry, chocolate and cheese are all in the same ratio. It absolutely tastes like a black forest and cheese cake in one.
Dolcelatte‘s Facebook page has a promo for Graduates :
For those graduating this year, show us your best looking CREATIVE SHOT and get a chance to win a Dolcelatte All Meat Pizza.
1. Like and share/repost this Graduation contest.
2. Tag us with your best looking creative shot from your graduation pictures. Remember to put the hash tag #DolcelatteGradContest
3. Submission of entrees is from March 19 to March 27, 2015 only.
4. Ten (10) winners will be chosen and be announced on March 28.
5. Duration for dine-in is valid until April 10, 2015 only.
6. For dine in only at Dolcelatte Megamall branch
7. Valid only for the Graduates of SY 2015
I’ll give Dolcelatte a rate of 7/10 for the overall experience. I just hope that next time, they reheat the croughnuts since we still pay for the service charge though it’s discounted. Maybe they’d consider turning on the aircon and making the main dishes/drinks available even beyond 8 pm. Also, their cake slices aren’t generous enough for their price (Starbucks’ cakes slices are even bigger). I hope they’d make it a bit bigger next time.