This dress is a part of Plains & Prints 2014’s collection. It took time for me to wear this because it’s not really my favorite amongst all the dresses I have from that collection. 😅 The color is vibrant and pretty; but for some reason, I just don’t feel the prints on it. Then I paired it with the Charles & Keith Pom Pom Lace Up Sandals, I love that the look became sexier yet chic.
Excuse the blue band aid. I have a pedi incident lately. 😥 So let’s talk about the shoes instead! 😉 I love the design of the shoes and how short the comma heels are — 2 inches in fact! So what are comma heels?
It is an innovative version of a normal stiletto with heels bent backwards or forwards, in the shape of a comma.
And there’s one name that has been associated with this kind of heel: Roger Vivier, who designed shoes for the House of Dior from 1953 to 1963. The man is legendary when it comes to excellence and innovation in footwear.
1. Design and color are both unique.
3. With sole protector.
4. Heels are short but looked sexy enough for casual dresses and shorts.
5. The pom poms are so cute. It is actually made from a real rabbit fur.
6. For its price, all the pros are so worth it.
1. Synthetic leather.
2. It has no cushion. It means that comfort has been slightly compromised.
3. There’s a high probability that the lace will be broken easily.
Overall, these sandals are perfect for those who want shorter heels but a sexy casual look.
Weight : 168.9 Lbs
Lesson Learned : Your hard work isn’t always acknowledged. Make sure you yourself know your value. 😉
For this OOTD, I used MAC Ve Luxe A Trois for a matte glittery look. I love the combination of blue and green on this OOTD. My accessories from H&M is just right to match the dress too. 😍