Hi everyone! Let’s welcome December with a bang! 🎉🎆 Before anything else, I want to say thank you for all your support to me and my blog. Thank you for a good 2016! 1 month left and I have nothing but gratefulness.
On this post, I want to discuss about womanhood and what I believe women of God should be :
1. Seek God’s will. Women of God should always seek God’s will and know what His plans for her life are before doing any decision. In making decisions, she base it on what God wants for her life. It’s amazing and exciting when we commit our lives to God knowing that He is always faithful and in control.
2. Guards her heart. She makes sure that her emotions are controlled by God. When she feels angry, she practices self-control. When she feels sad, she cries it out to God. When someone hurt her, she forgives. When she is broken, she asks God to renew her heart.
3. Empower other women. When we feel good about ourselves, it is easy for us to empower and encourage others; but when we feel down and discouraged, we pull others with us. Misery wants a company. Women get a bad vibe from men already. We should add positivity between us ladies. Empower others and you will be empowered too. 😉
4. Doesn’t envy. A woman knows her value and doesn’t compare hers with someone else’s. She knows her journey is different and she should never count other people’s blessings. Instead, she counts her blessings and use it to bless other women too.
Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the interests of others. Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 2:3-5
5. Works for the Lord. Women of God work for the Lord with integrity, joy and efficiency. She excels in everything she does because she knows that it will bring glory to Him alone. When we do things for God’s glory, we give our best. Soon, God will bless us for being faithful to the work and responsibilities He gave us.
Women nowadays have a hard time to know what they should do and how should they decide. It might be pretty hard because the world keeps on giving us wrong messages and examples of how a woman should be. Read the Bible and always pray. God will give us wisdom on how to be a woman that should be praised. Can I pray for you?
Lord, I pray for the one who’s reading this today. Give him/her the wisdom on how to deal with things. Bless him/her with more favor and give him/her the desires of his/her heart. I pray that you strengthen him/her everyday and help him/her with the decisions he/she will make. Comfort him/her with your love and always renew his/her heart and mind. Thank you Father for bringing him/her to this page. In Jesus name we pray amen.