We all know Adam Sandler’s movie, Pixels. I love the movie because it reminded us of the games we once loved and the lesson it gave, “You are bigger than what you are right now. Find your purpose.” Well this OOTD post isn’t about the games in that movie but about my dress that looks pixelated. 😂
I love my shape on this dress. Aside from the fact that it is black, it emphasized my hips. The 2nd top layer of the dress cover and beautifully hid my flaws. The pixels and prints helped in hiding the flaws
I love love love these shoes from my Aunt in the US. Thanks Tita Susan! 😘 I just want to say how lovely the shoes are. It made me look longer, taller and sexier. Hurrah for high and sexy heels! 😄
Weight : 167.8 Lbs
I wore another shoes to make you see the difference of wearing stiletto heels and wedge shoes. Though both gave me the same effect of looking taller and longer, stiletto gave more emphasis on the thinness of the legs. But! Let us not forget that wedges are more comfy compared to stiletto heels.
Isn’t it an answered prayer when the wind blows right after your husband clicked on the camera? 😅
If you see my weight, you might say, “Oh my! What’s good about that?” But when you notice that my weight is (at least) losing 1 lb a week, then you know it makes sense.
Lesson Learned : As long we are STILL in the journey, we are still considered successful. You only fail once you decide to quit. Whatever happens, whether we gain or lose, don’t stop ’till we reach the top.
If it is your goal to lose weight and stay healthy, join our group in Facebook. Together with Beth and Brie, join us in the journey of losing weight. 😄
I’m in love with liquid lipsticks lately. Which explains my constant purchase of MAC Retro Matte. For some reason, I thought of buying a new liquid lipstick but for an affordable amount — Ofra.
Long have I been looking for something like Kylie Jenner Candy K liquid lipstick. Unfortunately, MAC doesn’t have a stock of this color counterpart from their Retro Matte line. Also, other brands don’t meet the expectations I want from a liquid lipstick. Then I remember that I own an Ofra Laguna Liquid Lipstick that I really love. I was hesitant to purchase at first because my husband doesn’t want their “cheap” packaging; but I took risk and went back to SM Makati. I was surprised to know that Ofra is now better!
– it does not feather. I swear!
– creamy texture but the effect is extra matte
– long lasting (10-12 hours). Without eating or drinking, it can last for 6-8 hours; but can actually last longer even after eating and drinking. For some reason, I think the formula is now better.
– smells soooo good. You’ll have the urge to eat it. 😂
– does not stain nor transfer. This is a perfect lipstick to wear when it’s shopping day since you are assured that your lipstick won’t stain the clothes that you’re trying on. On the other hand, do not wear it if you plan to shop for lipsticks. You’ll have a hard time removing it and might cause dryness eventually.
– economical because it only needs a thin line to make a thick and beautiful color
– it has a lightweight layer but still lasts all day
– reasonable price but better than MAC Retro Matte line. The price is a few bucks cheaper but the container is bigger compared to MAC’s. There are more benefits seen in Ofra compared to other liquid lipsticks.
– all shades contain antioxidants and Vitamin E
– packaging is awesome. From the plastic containers they have before, their liquid lipsticks are now made of glass. Packaging is now sturdy and elegant. I have nothing more to say about it but… WOW!
Minus : Nothing!
I love the variety of colors they have. The different hues they offer and the uniqueness of the options they gave Ofra-ddict customers like me. I just wanna say thank you Ofra for giving us the chance to own a liquid lipstick without the need of paying more. 😊