MissInformation is turning 1. Because it’s my blogiversary, it’s time to give back and bless my followers worldwide. MissInformation is a blog that is designed and created to inform, transform and bless its readers. One of its topics is about fashion. A weekly OOTD post and a feature of my favorite brand of bags, accessories, clothes, shoes, etc. What sets MissInformation apart from the other fashion blogs out there is its mission to encourage moms, older women, and even those who are voluptuous to still look good despite of their busy schedule and the fear of not fitting into clothes. This blog is not created to promote fashion. It is created to showcase a woman’s beauty, intellect and its beautiful heart that automatically glows on the outside. MissInformation – Fashion is a reminder that fashion means comfort and beauty within. Because one of my passion is fashion, I’m giving away a dress from Plains & Prints. 😄 Note : This is not a sponsored contest.
Want to win this Plains & Prints Lucy dress from the Cape Cod Collection? Here’s how!
1. Like my page – https://m.facebook.com/connectwithmissinformation/
2. Comment one blog post that you like from : https://missinformati0n.wordpress.com/fashion/
3. Share this blog post or this Facebook post (click here) PUBLICLY on your wall then tag a friend and my page.
4. Winner will be chosen randomly. Contest will run until March 10, 2016 and will be announced on March 11.
5. Read the instructions carefully. Entries who didn’t follow the rules will automatically be forfeited.
Enjoy! Have fun and win this thing!