This is Ruby, one of my favorite persons in Rustan’s Makati. Check my face and how round it was before. 😅 Here’s a closer look :
Now here I am. What can you say?
What’s the difference? A face lift from Perricone. 😄
It claims to :
- Designed to help lift and tone the skin’s appearance.
- Delivers firmer-looking skin while smoothing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Visibly evens skin tone imparting a natural radiance.
In my own opinion, these are the Pros and Cons.
– It made my skin firm and supple
– It lessened the puffiness of my chubby cheeks
– Smoothens my lines and wrinkles
– Love the smell
– Toned my skin faster than any other brands
– It moisturized my skin
– Can be used anytime of the day
– Gave me better cheek bones
– Container is sturdy; packaging is elegant
– The serum is creamy and thick but feels thin once applied
– Gave me pimples once in awhile
– Best result is when paired with the Night Treatment
– Felt a little sting when massaged on the face
This thing actually works! No need for botox. Just this cream once a day (best during daytime) then massage your face to soak the product in. For optimal firming results, apply product to the jawline, extending to the back of the neck and behind the ears. Then add this product :
One of the best moisturizers I’ve tried so far. It smells good and moisturizes the skin easily. I love that it doesn’t feel itchy on the skin though it has a thick texture. It is best when paired with Cold Plasma (see here). My addiction with Perricone is quite overwhelming. I can see myself still shopping for these items till… forever!
When I’m in my 50’s, I would probably be buying this set. Neuropeptide is used by older consumers who want to have a youthful glow and firmer skin. Prepare to change how your skin looks, feels, and behaves with this age-defying skin care essential.
Go to a Perricone counter now and see for yourselves!
Ruby of Perricone Rustan’s Makati