We love Baguio. We know this place as somewhere cold, beautiful in nature and offers good food.. but the best is yet to come. When we found out about this hotel.. we loved Baguio even more… Why? Here are my top 5 reasons to love Microtel Baguio :
1. The hotel is instagrammable. Want to level-up your Instagram game? Then visit a Microtel hotel now! Their hotels are so chic — you wouldn’t want to miss a photo op with it.
2. Microtel is situated in the heart of Baguio. It can be easily seen. The hotel has a beautiful facade — elegant and simple. Best part — FREE PRIVATE PARKING is available.
Adding further value for your money, Microtel Baguio is conveniently located in a short stroll from the city center. From here, you can explore several attractions, like Burnham Park, Lourdes Grotto, and Baguio Cathedral. Microtel by Wyndham – Baguio, Philippines also stands beside Victory Liner, which services various bus routes in Northern Philippines, ensuring greater accessibility for guests.
3. They serve one of the best breakfast buffets from Te Quiero. Microtel serves a wide variety of food, drinks, fruits, pastries and jams. They have food for everyone. My favorite is their taho, strawberry jam, spicy sausage, chicken adobo, and their juices. They are very generous in their serving and the food are in good quality as well. Every hour, you’ll find something new in the buffet — now it’s up to how well you catch the next good food! 😉 I love that the servers are courteous and cautious of our needs — water, take the empty dishes and so much more. They greeted us with a smile though I know that the restaurant is jam packed.
Their in-room service serves good food too. Fries, pancit bihon, and spaghetti.. they did a great job in making us feel welcome and full!
4. Staff is warm and hospitable. We had a very swift check-in and check-out process. They never gave us a hard time. I love how they just make everything easy for us. All our needs are met : iron/ironing board, calls, tourist questions etc. I also appreciate the guard who helps us with our things and in making sure we have a good parking spot. They are all so courteous and respectful — they will make you feel at home.
5. Their hotel feels like home. Their rooms are filled with toiletries, towels, hair dryer, cabled TV, pitcher with clean glasses, alarm clock, phone, and with airconditioner. Their beds are so comfortable — I DO NOT WANT TO GO HOOOOOOOOOOME! 😣
I love that Microtel Baguio offers FREE COFFEE and WATER 24/7. There’s a water dispenser in every floor where you can choose to get hot or cold water. In the lobby, you may also make your own coffee. Wi-fi is FAST and ACCESSIBLE even in the parking area. The hotel is well-lit and not creepy at all. It’s like you have your own home in Baguio.
Their lobby is very welcoming to the point that they have TV, tables, fireplace and couches in the area.
I fell in love with Baguio — because of the good accommodation, we were able to see a lot in 1 day. Thanks to my brother and his fiance for touring us. Thank you also to my mom who financed the food and transport budget.
Special thanks to Roy, Jeryl & Dean for taking care of our reservation in a snap.
Revisit Baguio and feel at home with the best hotel in the city :
Microtel by Wyndham – Baguio | #5 Marcoville, Upper Session Road, Baguio City 2600 Philippines